Haridwar Auli Tour Package
Offer Price : 15,000
With our exotic range of Haridwar, Auli tour packages get a chance to explore two idyllic places, one which is a revered religious destination and the other one is the famous ski destination of India, located in the Uttarakhand state of India. Get mesmerized by the sheer beauty of Haridwar and Auli's captivating places. IndiaTripio's Haridwar Auli tour packages transfer one to places like Har ki Pauri, Mansa Devi temple, Shantikunj, Chandi Devi temple, Bharat Mata Mandir, Saptrishi Ashram, and Bhimgoda tank in Haridwar and Joshimath, Auli Artificial lake, GursoBugyal, Chattarkund lake, Chenab lake, and Trishul peak in Auli. So pick one from our wide range of affordable Haridwar Auli trip packages that suits you the best among our exotic packages and get ready for a top-notch experience.
Day 1 : Delhi Pickup To Haridwar
- Meet and greet with the representative at the Delhi bus stand/railway station/airport.
- Drive towards the gateway to gods, Haridwar.
- On arrival, you will be directly transferred to your hotel. After completing the check-in formalities get relaxed.
- In the evening time, you will be attending the pious Ganga aarti at Har-ki-Pauri.
- After this, you will be returning to your hotel for an overnight stay and scrumptious dinner.
Day 2 : Haridwar To Auli
- This is your last day in Haridwar. have your breakfast and get ready to get transfered to the ski destination, Auli.
- Your amazing Auli tour starts with visiting the on the way major attractions- Devprayag- a point where two holy rivers Alaknanda and Bhagirathi meets and forms river ganga. Ma Dhari devi tempple, located in Rudraprayag and Sri Nagar Dam which is located in Srinagar in Pauri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand.
- On reaching Auli experience the nature coming alive in its full glory.
- After your check-in process in your resort/hotel, take rest from the long journey and enjoy your scrumptous dinner.
Day 3 : Auli Sightseeing & Activities
- Get up early morning and enjoy your piping hot breakfaast and get ready for the sightseeing tour.
- You will be visitng Auli lake which is the world's highest man-made lake.
- Next you will be enjoying some thrilling activities like snow skiing.
- Enjoy the Auli ropeway ride and capture the panoramic view of the Himalaya in your lenses.
- Auli chair lift is yet another thing to enjoy. Capture the marvellous views of the surroundings.
- Thereafter you will be visiting Chattarkund lake- a small lake located at an altitude of 3300m above the seal level.
- Another famous place you will be visiting is the Gorson Bugyal which is a 3km trek from Auli, covered with lush green forest and yes several oak trees roo.
- Here your day ends with some beautiful memories.
- Return back to your hotel for overnight stay and have a heartful dinner.
Day 4 : Auli To Rishikesh
- This is your last day in Auli.
- After your check-out you will be transfered to Rishikesh.
- Enjoy your overnight stay in Rishikesh and have a scrumptous dinner.
Day 5 : Rishikesh to Delhi (Departure)
- This is your last morning in Rishikesh. After having your breakfast get ready for check-out from the hotel.
- After this you will be tranfered back to Delhi with some sweet memoreis to cherish for lifetime.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- Breakfast and Dinner as per Itinerary
- Pickup & Drop
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private Vehicle
- Parking & Toll Charges
- All State Entry Taxes & Driver Allowance
- Lunch, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry Fees & Local Guide Charges
- Activity Fees
- Hotel Early Check-in / Late Check-out Charges, if applicable
- 5% GST
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : What are the best packages for Auli?
For the best packages for Auli visit our website and get along with us on the memorable journey. IndiaTripio offers its clients an affordable range of packages that are well designed and holds attractive itinerary.
Q : How many days are enough for visiting Auli?
If you are not into skiing then 2 days are enough for exploring. It depends on the individual what activity one wants to opt for and for how long one wants to get indulge in it.
Q : Which are the nearby places in Auli?
Trishul Peak, Gurso Bugyal, Chenab Lake, Chattarkund, Nanda Devi Peak, Rudraprayag, KwaniBugyal, Joshimath, Nandaprayag, Bhavishya Badri, Narsingh temple, and Vanshinarayan Kalpeshwar.
Q : How to book the Auli tour package online?
We at IndiaTripio offer a wide range of customizable and affordable Auli tour packages which hold a systematized tour itinerary which covers all the prominent places in Auli. For any enquiry, you can connect with us on Whatsapp or you can request a callback. Our team of experts strives to give you a sneak peek into the world of travel and tourism for you to unleash the traveller in you.