Chardham Yatra By Helicopter
Regular Price : 196,000
Offer Price : 191,000
Have an unforgettable experience of a helicopter ride to Chardham-Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath with our affordable and customizable Chardham yatra by helicopter. This is the easiest and fastest way to pay a visit to the four Dhamsin in less time, not only this it also offers one to capture the aerial mesmerizing views of the Himalayas, massive mountains, pretty meadows, gushing waterfalls, pristine rivers and the serene view of the nature which one cannot afford to miss capturing it. Your Chardham yatra by helicopter will be for 5 days and 4 nights with a systematised tour itinerary,well-curated, keeping in mind the need and preferences of the clients. The first day of your yatra by helicopter will begin from Dehradun to Yamunotri, second day you will head to Gangotri from Yamunotri by helicopter, after paying a visit to Gangotri Dham you will be visiting Kedarnath on the next day. At last, you will be transferred to Badrinath from Kedarnath by helicopter. Day 5th will be your return day from Badrinath to Dehradun with all the beautiful memories of your yatra which will surely be etched in your memories forever. IndiaTripio’sChardham yatra by helicopter is meticulously designed and promises to give one a top-notch experience.
Day 1 : Dehradun to Yamunotri dham
- Meet and Greet at state Government helipad on Sahastradhara Road.
- The vehicle will be provided to pick up and drop to Dehradun.
- The brief of all do's and don'ts will be told to the traveler in brief by Pilot and Ground staff.
- Check out from Dehradun/ Haridwar hotel will be early in the morning and further breakfast will be arranged in the Kharsali village.
- As the passenger will arrive at the Kharsali which is the helipad for Yamunotri, they will be welcomed, and the ground staff will unload their bags and will carry them to the hotel.
- Now there will be 6 km trek for the Yamunotri temple which will be covered by Doli / Palki.
- The total time of the trek is approx 5h 30 m.
- Passengers will return to the hotel by afternoon at lunchtime.
- Rest for a while.
- In the evening they can visit the famous Shani temple which is located close to their hotel.
Day 2 : Yamunotri Dham to Gangotri Dham
- Check out from the Yamunotri hotel in the morning.
- After thsi you will reach Harsil helipad. Harsil is a beautiful valley in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, it is also known as mini Switzerland.
- Stay will be provided at Himalayan Nature resort which is approx 2 km from the Harsil helipad.
- Facilities like premium accommodation, attached washroom, vegetarian food, local sightseeing, short walk and bonfire in the evening time in Gangotri valley is provided.
- After lunch at the resort, you will leave by car for Gangotri temple which is around 24kms from the resort.
Day 3 : Gangotri Dham to Kedarnath Dham
- Check out from the hotel.
- The helicopter will now fly you to Phata helipad from where the chopper will be changed to proceed for Kedarnath.
- From Kedarnath helipad, the distance of the temple is approx 500m which will take about 15 min.
- In Kedarnath there are not good options to stay It is having more of Dharamshalas.
- So after the darshan you will return to Guptkashi and your stay will be at Villa Aadhya.
- After relaxing, in the evening time you can visit Triyuginarayan or Kali Mata temple.
Day 4 : Kedarnath Dham to Badrinath Dham
- Check out from the hotel and board the helicopter for further journey.
- The next Dham in Badrinath Dham is located at an elevation of 3,100 m.
- The stay will be in Sarovar Portico located close to the temple.
- In the evening time you will visit the last village that is Mana village located near Badrinath Dham. The special Maha Abhishek Puja will be the highlight of this yatra,which will start early at 4:00 am and will continue for 2 hours.
- All our guests will get the opportunity to sit inside the temple and see the shringar of Lord Badrinarayan from the closed quarters.
Day 5 : Barinath Dham to Dehradun
- After having breakfast, you will be transferred back to Dehradun with lots of sweet memories..